Hope everyone is doing well.
Perhaps this can be a topic for brainstorming on how we can gather ideas to use technologies to help vulnerable and self-isolating during COVID-19 pandemic.
NHS Tech Challenge: https://techforce19.uk/
(for tech companies)
The challenge is initiated by Department of Health UK, but this is the problem that every country facing today, including Indonesia.
So, you have any ideas, let us know. If we have enough developer we can try to build the solution, but if not, we can donate our ideas to other startup companies who has resources and wants to tackle the problem.
Challenges includes (details on the website above):
Remote Social Care
- Finding healthy and qualified carers who can provide support for those in need
- Managing and delivering care in care homes
- Delivering domiciliary care and technology in the home
Optimising Staffing in Care and Volunteering Sectors
- Recruiting, training and certifying of doctors and nurses and professional carers
- Volunteering – recruiting and triaging volunteers into clinical and non-clinical workers
- Projecting demand for health and care workers across the country to improve deployment and management of resources
- Tackling data gaps in the care sector to understand the financial sustainability and needs of care businesses
- Discovering and delivering mental health services
- Accessing relevant and inclusive peer 2 peer communities
- Supporting self-management of mental health and well-being
- Facilitating employee well-being
Take care yourselves, each other and those close to you.
*I was thinking it's more like Gojek but with strict health measures. Or like Deliveroo with 'contactless delivery' or UberEats with its 'leave at door'. Or, simply an app that beeps if you stand to close to other people, more than the recommend distance :)